The cutoff date to register online, by fax or email is April 15, 2017. After that date you must register onsite at the event. Registration opens Sunday, April 23 @ 12 noon. Some events may not be available due to limited capacity!
A non-profit, educational and scientific organization, FWRC is a joint conference of the Florida Section American Water Works Association, the Florida Water Environment Association, and the Florida Water and Pollution Control Operators Association. The Florida Water Resources Conference is dedicated to preserving and enhancing Florida’s water environment.
April 22-26, 2017, Palm Beach County Convention Center, West Palm Beach, Florida
• Notifications were emailed out by January 10, 2017 if your abstract was selected or if it was not selected. If you have not received any news, please contact us at Admin@fwrc.org
• Final Paper & PDF required by 03/31/2017
Who should attend?
- Consultants: Demonstrate your clients success stories and see what others are doing.
- Practitioners: Show what is being done in your facility/organization and learn what is happening elsewhere.
- Academics: Communicate your research results and find out about other ongoing research being conducted.
- Students: Share your research, get feedback, and discover research directions and collaborators.
- Engineers, Operators, Laboratory Staff, Maintenance, Inspectors, Instrumentation and IT Staff, Mechanics, Workers, etc.: Discover the latest water quality research and technologies. Let people know what you are doing and see what is being accomplished.
- Managers and Policy Makers: Discover new directions for your facilities.
- Network with hundreds of other students, academics, consultants and professionals involved in the water industry.
- Receive current updates on a range of topics, from leaders and expert practitioners.
- Learn about the particular benefits and uses of different modeling approaches.
- Meet the sponsors and exhibitors and learn about their new developments.
- Progress your career or search for job candidates.
- Learn about the latest work and research and see its implications for you.
- Enhance your skill set with workshops and see the work of industry leaders.
- Explore and debate topics, discuss in formal and informal settings.
- Present your research, project, or product and get feedback.
- Promote your work.
At FWRC, any continuing education units earned will be applied to April 30, 2017 renewal deadline. Professional development hours earned will apply to February 2019 renewal.